This dish has that real Summer feel to it. The honey mustard dressing is comforting and sweet, the potatoes soak up all the juices and the roasted peppers give this salmon dish a real juicy flavour to it.
- 6 or 7 small/ medium potatoes
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbpsn golden honey
- 2 tspn dijon mustard
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- Handful of watercress
- Handful of pine nuts
- black pepper/ salt
- olive oil
- 1Add the peppers to an oven dish and cover in olive oil. Place in a hot oven for around 20 minutes.
- 2Add the salmon and lemon slices to an oven dish. Turn down the oven to 180 C / gas mark 5 and then put the salmon into the oven for around 20 – 25 minutes (with the peppers also still in the oven).
- 3Microwave the potatoes for around 10 minutes. Take the peppers out of the oven and leave to stand for a few minutes. Pop the potatoes into the oven for the last 15 minutes to crisp up and carry on cooking.
- 4To make the dressing: add the lemon juice, honey and dijon mustard and mix together. Pour in 4 tbpsn olive oil and mix again. Leave to one side.
- 5Roughly chop the peppers into thin slices and add to a large bowl. Take the salmon and potatoes out of the oven. Roughly halve the potatoes and add to the bowl. Then add the salmon to the bowl and flake into large chunks.
- 6Pour in the pine nuts, dressing, black pepper, pinch of salt and watercress and mix everything together.
- 7Plate up and enjoy!